Silver Cleaning Dip
For sterling silver jewellery
Fast and convenient, this Silver Jewellery Cleaner quickly removes tarnish and restores shine and brilliance to your sterling silver jewellery. Please see our Blog post on How to Clean Your Silver Jewellery and take note that this jewellery cleaner is suitable for sterling silver jewellery only. If your items have any precious or semi-precious stones they will need cleaning in one of other jewellery cleaners - our guide will help you select the best method to clean your jewellery.
- Carefully cut the seal from the jar. This Silver Jewellery Cleaner has a strong odour but this is due to the tarnish removing chemical in the fluid. Some crystals may also be apparent in the bottom of the liquid but this is quite normal.
- Place only one piece of jewellery into the dip tray. Submerge the dip tray with the jewellery item into the cleaning solution for up to 15 seconds - any longer is not necessary.
- Remove the dip tray from the solution and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water.
- Dry the jewellery with a soft cloth.
- Polish with the Silver Jewellery Cleaning Cloth.
- If you have multiple silver pieces to clean it is best to wait a few minutes before submerging the next piece of jewellery.
*NB Please test the solution on a small, inconspicuous part of the jewellery to check that no adverse reactions occur.