Vintage Style Locket
Holds six photographs
This sterling silver vintage-look Memory Keeper locket holds six photographs. It is a truly stunning piece of craftsmanship and is sure to become a family heirloom.
Designed by the Scottish jewellery company Lily Blanche who have, as their inspiration, their grandmother Lily Blanch. All the pieces are imbued with meaning.
This pendant was famously worn by Judy Murray (Strictly Come Dancing Star, Tennis Coach and, of course, Andy Murray's Mother) all the way through the Wimbledon tournament in which her son, Andy, won the championship. She said, "It is my absolute favourite piece of jewellery".
This is a piece that is sure to be passed down from generation to generation. It would make the perfect gift, a birthday present or anniversary present.
Opening in a concertina style, the sphere is closed and opened via two interlocking clips.
- Delivery for this item: Approx 3-4 days.
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office.
- It also comes in 18ct Gold Vermeil and 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil.
- Materials: Sterling Silver.
- Dimensions*: Height 30 mm; Width 25 mm; Circumference 70 mm. Chain length 18inch (46cm) or 24 inches (61 cms).
- Item No: 2LBP-012
* All Measurements are approximate